Free 2016 Speed Business Planning Workshop & Xero Demonstration
We are extremely pleased to be running a FREE joint breakfast workshop with Hooke & Co. Business Consulting, which will focus on business planning and online (cloud) accounting solution Xero.
What will you gain:
- A high level business plan for 2016
- An understanding & overview of how Xero could help you
- A new set of small business contacts
Xero is online accounting and book-keeping software, which is specifically designed for small businesses.
Top 10 benefits of Xero:
- Live cashflow – integration between bank accounts and Xero means you can see your exact cashflow
- Safe and secure – the cloud is one of the safest places to store accounts
- Having multiple user access – no need to send paper copies or large electronic files, with easy online access
- Work from anywhere – access you account from anywhere online
- Bank statements are automatically imported and categorised – reconcile in seconds
- Collaborate over up-to-date data
- Saving space – no need for extra computer storage or filing cabinets
- Live data. Helping make business decisions
- Invoices sent online – get paid faster!
- Xero integrates with other accountancy software, such as receipt bank, which makes book-keeping as easy as taking a photo.
Ad Valorem are now Gold Partners with Xero, so we have the experience to be able to tailor your business to the solution.
2016 Speed Business Planning
Francis Hooke from Hooke & Co. Business Consulting will lead the 2016 Business Planning section of the workshop.
Delegates will be asked to reflect on lessons learned during 2015, as well as looking forwards into 2016. Targets will be set and then these will be translated into tangible actions to deliver quarter-by-quarter during 2016.
Delegates will leave the workshop with a high-level plan for the year ahead. This plan can be used as it is, or as the foundation for more detailed planning.
Francis holds a range of project management accreditations and memberships. To find out more information about Hooke & Co. please click here.
Timing and Location
- Thursday 21st January at Ad Valorem’s offices (2-3 Bassett Court, Broad Street, Newport Pagnell, Buckinghamshire, MK16 0JN).
The agenda for both workshops is as follows:
|Breakfast & Networking||30 mins||7.30am||8.00am|
|2016 Speed Business Planning||45 mins||8.00am||8.45am|
|Xero Demonstration||30 mins||8.45am||9.15am|
|Optional Networking||45 mins||9.15am||10.00am|
Please click here to contact us expressing your interest. The event is completely free, so what better way to start the new year than creating a high level business plan and discovering how Xero could help you save time and money.
Ad Valorem Accountancy Services