Hiring Your First Employee FREE Presentation – Thursday 5th May
Hiring your first employee is a significant landmark in the growth of your business.
It allows your business to break through the capacity ceiling of a one-man-band. However, it is not without challenges and complications. This presentation, run alongside Hooke & Co. and Crown HR, is designed to help you navigate through the HR and Legal aspects of taking an employee on, as well as understanding the financial implications. There will also be a demonstration of online HR software, breatheHR, which is designed to make the HR process in your business easier to manage.
Francis Hooke – Hooke & Co.
- Deciding on the right time to expand capacity
- Exploring the options for business growth
- Understanding your resource needs
Paul Handforth – Crown HR
- The pro’s and con’s of employing people
- How to select the best candidate
- Avoiding issues with discrimination
- How to check your employee can legally work in the UK
- Probation periods
- Auto enrolment (new pension legislation)
Duncan Bruce – Ad Valorem
breatheHR software demonstration
- Manages Holiday Leave
- Manages Sick Leave
- Holds important HR Documentation
- Tracks performance
- Logs Time
- Manages Expenses
|Coffee, Nibbles & Networking||30 mins||5.00pm||5.30pm|
|Hiring for Growth||30 mins||5.30pm||6.00pm|
|HR/Legal Considerations||30 mins||6.00pm||6.30pm|
|breatheHR Demo||10 mins||6.30pm||6.40pm|
|Optional Networking||20 mins||6.40pm||7.00pm|
Ad Valorem’s Offices – 2 & 3 Bassett Court, Broad Street, Newport Pagnel, MK16 0JN
If you are interested in coming along to find out all you need to know about taking on an employee, please contact George on the details below, to book your place.
Ad Valorem Accountancy Services