We’re hiring – Trainee Tax Assistant
An exciting opportunity to join our Tax Team (who have been shortlist for National Tax Team of the Year – Practice Excellence Awards 2017), as a Trainee Tax Assistant.
This role gives the opportunity for a self-motivated person to start on the road to a career in the tax advisory sector providing superb on-the-job training. It requires excellent communication and numeracy skills along with a willingness to work and study hard to achieve success.
There will be some contact within this role with clients and you will need to be able to communicate clearly both in writing and verbally.
You will work to build up trust and good working relationships in the client base.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing (under supervision) an allocated portfolio of work.
- Clients are primarily HNWI’s with a diverse range of UK and international issues.
- Dealing with tax processing and tax returns.
- Liaising with clients.
- Interaction with other accountancy practices and contacts.
- Liaising with the Inland Revenue and other third parties.
The ideal candidate:
- ATT or CTA studier – either partially qualified or looking to start studying (but must be committed to pursuing a career in tax)
- A good command of spoken and written English.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Possess driving licence
What you’ll get in return
In return, the successful candidate will receive:
- £20,000-£25,000 basic salary + pension contributions
- Benefits package inc. private medical insurance, death in service benefit, Perkbox membership where you have the option to choose the remainder of your perks and benefits!
- Full study assistance accompanies the role.
- Develop experience working in a family-feel environment
- Flexible working patterns available to suit individuals.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, please send application across to Nikki Adams on firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted in: Careers