An intro to Xero Seminar | Tuesday 12th September | 5-6pm
Ever wondered what Xero or Cloud Accounting actually is? This is your chance to find out!
Come along to our free seminar to discover why we shout about Xero. To wet your appetite, see our brief overview below…
What is Xero?
Xero is cloud (online) based accountancy software. You can log-in from any device with an internet connection.
Why is Xero so good?
- You can connect your bank accounts, including savings accounts and credit cards.
- You can raise sales invoices quickly and easily.
- You can be paid online.
- You can use add-on apps. like Receipt Bank, to cut your book-keeping time.
- You can see an up-to-date view of how your business is performing.
How much does it cost?
We have a number of accountancy packages available which include a Xero subscription as standard. Packages start at £69 + VAT per month and include:
- Dedicated account manager
- Xero subscription
- Annual accounts
- Corporation tax return
- Personal tax return
- Monthly drop-in
- Unlimited telephone support
If you would like to come along to this informal presentation, please drop George an email to book your free place.
Date: Tuesday 12th September
Location: 2 Bassett Court, Broad Street, Newport Pagnell, MK16 0JN