This role gives the successful candidate an opportunity to join a dynamic and high growth team, in one of the fastest growing areas of the accounting and tax world.
The role offers an outstanding opportunity for motivated and determined individuals to gain an in depth understanding and on the job experience in corporate tax advisory services. Excellent communication and numeracy skills are required. Most importantly, successful applicants will have a hunger to learn and enjoy working in a growing team.
What you’ll be doing…
- Analysing information to prepare technical reports and expenditure calculations
- Assisting with client meetings
- Preparing, processing, and amending corporate tax returns
- Liaising with clients
- Interaction with other accountancy practices and contacts
- Liaising with the Inland Revenue and other third parties
Essential for the role…
- Desire to learn and develop
- A good command of spoken and written English
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
Desirable for the role…
- Possess driving licence
- ATT or CTA studier – either partially qualified or looking to start studying
In return, the successful candidate will receive:
- Competitive salary + pension contributions
- Benefits package inc. private medical insurance, death in service benefit, Perks at Work membership where you have the option to choose the remainder of your perks and benefits!
- Full study assistance accompanies the role
- Develop experience working in a family-feel environment
- Flexible working patterns available to suit individuals