New Year’s Resolutions – Success or Epic fail!
Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you are right either way! – Henry Ford
Every year it is reported that millions of us make New Year’s Resolutions but less than 10% of these ever succeed.
The ritual of making a New Year Resolution is not new. The tradition can be traced all the way back to ancient Babylonians who made resolutions 4000 years ago to their Gods. Since then, resolutions have changed with the 19th century seeing a move to more personal goal setting and away from religious pledges.
So what resolutions did you make? Plans for more time for sport, with the family? Thinking of growing your business or selling?
How can we help?
Our team have a wealth of knowledge and resources available to ensure you maximise your potential and reach your goals.
- Worried about retirement? We have a team of dedicated independent financial advisers who can provide advice on pensions and other investments.
- Plan to move house or buy an investment property? We can provide advice on the tax implications and our financial advisers can provide mortgage advice.
- Resolved to cut down on time spent on bookkeeping and want more real-time information? Our cloud team have researched the market and have a full armoury of apps and cloud packages to help you.
- Want to grow the business but find yourself spending more and more time on the finance administration. We have a team of highly experienced in house finance directors who can help you manage and grow the business and provide you with high-calibre sounding boards.
- Thinking of selling the business. We can help you realise the full potential, by helping you prepare the business for sale and assisting you through the sale process.
Contact us to book an appointment to explore the ways we can help you to achieve your goals.
Head of Tax
Posted in: Uncategorized