Relevant Life Insurance
Relevant Life Insurance works within current legislation and allows you as the policyholder to pay your personal life insurance through your business; these payments can be made as an allowable expense. Typically there is no inheritance tax on benefit when placed in trust.
Relevant Life policies are highly tax efficient, with perhaps the most obvious savings on your company’s corporation tax. You may also want to fully consider your personal income which may ultimately pay for insurance costs. Therefore you could also be making considerable savings on personal taxation and on NI contributions.
How can you benefit from Relevant Life Insurance?
- Pay for your life insurance through your business
- Reduce your company’s corporation tax
- Reduce your personal tax demands
- Reduce your NI contributions
- Typically no inheritance tax when placed in trust
- No P11D disclosures
How can we help you?
We provide a no obligation service that ensures that you always find the best cover that is tailored to your individual needs, and at a competitive price. We search extensively from the whole of market and will structure your policies in the most effective way. Our professional service is provided by knowledgeable advisors with many years of expertise, so you can rest assured that you are in safe and capable hands.
- Personalised advice to complement your needs and lifestyle
- In-depth knowledge to find you the best available cover
- Extensive market search to provide competitive terms
- Professional services from experienced advisors and without obligation
If you would like to take advantage of this essential piece of tax planning please do get in touch.
Terry Lawson DipCII,
Partner, Ad Valorem Wealth Creation LLP
t: 01908 219100
m: 07714 844783