UK Brexit Newsletter
Our UK Brexit Newsletter has been created to help answer all your queries and questions relating to the new rules for trade, travel and living in the UK and EU from 1 January 2021. Our aim is to provide you with information and resources to help you manage the change as smoothly as possible.
Many businesses who trade with the EU are no doubt watching the Brexit negotiations closely. Whether or not there is a free trade agreement, many of the administrative changes for trade and travel are already known and it is important you plan ahead for these.
There will be new rules for trade, travel and living in the UK and EU from 11:00pm on the 31st December 2020.
To make sure you are prepared, keep yourself updated on all the new Government information regarding the changes that will apply as we go into the new year.
Brexit Newsletters will keep you informed and updated on information such as:
- Preparing for the end of the transition period
- The border with the European union
- UK tariffs from 1 January 2020
- VAT changes
- Moving goods between Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- Government Grant for Customs Training Funding
- Other Grants if your business completes Customs Declarations
- Prepping for customs Declarations
- Travelling to the EU
- What to expect with less than 43 days to go
- Trade and Travel
- Actions the government have taken to date
- New legislations
- New trade deals
Check out our UK Brexit Newsletter here
If you would like any more information about the new rules on trade, travel and living in the UK after the 1st January 2021 then please contact us using our details below:
(E) firstname.lastname@example.org or (T) 01908 219100 (W) advaloremgroup.uk