What is Xero?
Xero is online accounting software, also known as cloud accounting software. This means that instead of your accounts being stored on your computer or as paper copies, they are stored online – on the cloud.
With Xero being specifically designed for small businesses, there are many benefits the software provides.
Top 10 benefits of Xero:
- Live cashflow – integration between bank accounts and Xero means you can see your exact cashflow
- Safe and secure – the cloud is one of the safest places to store accounts. Click here for more information on cloud security
- Having multiple user access – no need to send paper copies or large electronic files, with easy online access
- Work from anywhere – access you account from anywhere with internet access
- Bank statements are automatically imported and categorized – reconcile in seconds
- Collaborate over up-to-date data
- Saving space – no need for extra computer storage or filing cabinets
- Live data. Helping make business decisions
- Invoices sent online – get paid faster!
- Xero integrates with other accountancy software, such as receipt bank.
With Xero offering these benefits, it is easy to see why it makes sense to switch your accounts to Xero. Over 400,000 small businesses have already made the switch and are benefiting.
Are you interested in making the switch to Xero?
Please contact Ad Valorem for more information or to arrange a free demonstration of Xero, using the details below.
Ad Valorem Accountancy Services