Why should I move my accounts to Xero?
Xero is becoming more and more popular amongst small businesses, with the benefits proving their worth in terms of time and money saved. If you are unaware about the benefits which moving your accounts to the cloud could bring, the 7 points below outline why you should consider moving.
- Ease of access – Your accounts can be accessed anywhere with an internet connection, on any device.
- Multi-user access – Your accounts can be accessed by multiple users at any time. This makes collaboration easy, as you can view your files along with your advisor or accountant at the same time from different locations.
- Safe & Secure – Your accounts are protected by: Around the clock physical security, multiple firewall layers and network security, securely stored data online and regular third-party audits and inspections.
- Live cash-flow – Your bank accounts can be integrated with Xero, automatically uploading your latest statements to your accounts. This means that you can see exactly how much cash is in your business.
- Reconcile in seconds – As your bank in connected to your accounts, Xero recognises when values match from your bank statements against invoices, so all you have to do is approve the match.
- Invoices sent online – This enables you to view when an invoice has been opened and also provides the option to pay online, therefore providing the option to get paid faster.
- Xero integrates with other useful cloud accounting apps. – Xero benefits from having hundreds of add-on partners providing useful tools which make entering information to your accounts quicker and easier, reducing manual data entry.
We offer a completely FREE demonstration of our cloud accounting solution, so please contact us using the details below to arrange a free demo. If you require more information please click here to visit our cloud accounting page.
Ad Valorem Accountancy Services