In keeping with our aim to use the latest technology to better serve our clients and add value, we have recently struck a partnership with cost management consultancy Reducer to offer you free and easy savings on your business utilities.
Reducer are a price comparison company that targets and helps businesses that are overspending on their utility bills annually. Reducer takes the stress out of endless hours shopping for savings. Reducer’s goal is to empower businesses to make better buying decisions by swapping the manual price comparison process with fast and simple software solutions.
The way Reducer works is by looking at your business spending on:
- Payment processing
By observing these factors and the cost implications they have on your business; Reducer are able to analyse and calculate how much you could be saving annually by making simple utility provider switches. By using Reducer businesses find they save on average £1,500 per year.
Reducer have made comparing your utility providers even easier by designing a mobile app. Reducers app integrates with your accounting software, analyses your spend data and compares prices from 100’s of suppliers to produce personalised cost-saving reports. These reports are shared with you before a member of their team gets in touch to talk you through your options. If you decide to take up the savings, they handle the switch.
The service Reducer provide is free to use, Reducer will receive a small fee from the supplier of utility if your business decides to switch.
Security and compliance are paramount for Ad Valorem and for Reducer. It is good to know that Reducer have security measures in place such as:
- Encryption – All connections to our application are encrypted with a strong certificate/key
- Testing – We test our own security through static code analysis, vulnerability scanners and penetration testing
- 256-bit key – Our data at rest is encrypted with a 256-bit key using the AES algorithm
- AWS – Our systems are hosted by AWS, same as Xero. AWS are ISO 27001 compliant
- Multi factor authentication – All core Reducer Administrator accounts have Multi Factor Authentication enforced
- Remote passwords – We use Secure Remote Password protocol for authentication
Any savings that are identified as a result of using Reducer, will be sent to you as a notification via email; a link will be present in the email that will take you to the evidential report.
If you would like any further information or have any questions about Reducer, then please contact us using our details below:
(E) firstname.lastname@example.org or (T) 01908 219100 (W) advaloremgroup.uk