EXPORT LICENCES AND CERTIFICATES FROM 1 JANUARY 2021
Licences, certificates and special rules for taking goods out of the UK from 1 January 2021. Note this guidance will apply if the UK and EU do not reach an agreement (“a deal”).
See Here for Government guidance on Export licences and certificates from 1 January 2021.
There is specific guidance on exporting the following:
ANIMALS, PLANTS FOOD AND AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS
- Live animals and animal products
- Live animals, semen and embryos under the Balai Directive
- Fish for human consumption
- Five fish and shellfish for aquaculture and ornamental purposes
- Endangered plant and animal species, and products made from them
- Plants and plant products
- Wood packaging
CHEMICALS AND WASTE
- ozone-depleting substances and fluorinated gas (F-gas)
- nuclear-related items
Controlled goods – these include military items, dual-use items (items with both civil and military uses), firearms, and items that can be used for torture or capital punishment
There are different types of sanctions for trade, transport, finance and immigration.
Check if the goods you’re exporting will be controlled by UK sanctions from 1 January 2021. You may also not be allowed to export your goods to someone who is subject to financial sanctions.
See Here for Government information on export licences and certificates from 1 January 2021.
(E) firstname.lastname@example.org or (T) 01908 219100 (W) advaloremgroup.uk