EXPORTING – MARKING, LABELLING AND MARKETING STANDARDS FROM 1 JANUARY 2021
The Government guidance on marking, labelling and marketing standards to import and export food, plant seeds and manufactured goods from 1 January 2021 can be found here.
You can check if the marking, labelling and marketing standards you use are changing from 1 January 2021.
The guidance covers:
- Manufactured goods on the Great Britain market
- Manufactured goods on the EU market
- Food and Drink
- Organic food
- Food, animal products and hops
- Fresh fruit and vegetables
- Poultry, meat
- Hatching eggs and chicks
- Hops and hops products
- Plant reproductive material
The guidance was last updated on the 10 September and may be subject to changes before the 1 January 2021.
(E) firstname.lastname@example.org or (T) 01908 219100 (W) advaloremgroup.uk