We are proud to announce our recent partnership with 2020 Best British Bank award winner, Starling Bank. Being a Xero Platinum Partner, it is important to us that we partner with and refer banks that are compatible with the cloud software to our clients. Starling Bank offers a quick and easy set up made even easier using our new partner referral link. Starling links directly to Xero offering real-time transactional data at a click of a button. Starling also offer an easy to use mobile app, to give you quick an easy access to your bank account while on the go.
Starling Bank is a fully licensed bank and is part of the FSCS providing protection up to £85,000. Signing up to Starling is quick and easy, with the registration process only taking a couple of minutes. You are able to sign up on the go, with no branch visit or paperwork required. To ensure you make the most out of Starling, they offer 24/7 customer support ensuring you feel comfortable using the app software and utilise its capabilities.
To open a Starling Bank you must be a UK resident, and to utilise the business bank account there are a few other requirements you need to meet:
- You’re the owner of a limited company and you’re the only person with significant control (PSC) over it.
- You’re part of a limited company with multiple owners. With Starlings multi-PSC account, you and your fellow PSCs (such as husband and wife or civil partnership teams) will each get a Mastercard debit card and access to a beautifully simple mobile bank account. Please note that you can have non-UK PSCs on the account, but only those who are UK residents and natural persons (i.e. no corporate shareholders) will have full access.
- You’re self-employed. Starlings sole trader account is available exclusively to those who already have a Starling Bank personal account.
For full business account terms click here.
Link your Starling business account with Xero to get…
- An easy setup. No paperwork or week-long delays; just link your account to Xero instantly from the Starling Marketplace in a few taps.
- Real-time transaction sharing. Your transaction data is shared automatically and instantly with Xero, which means no more overnight updates or download requests.
- The full picture. Want to share all your past transactions with Xero too? No problem – you can effortlessly share every Starling transaction you’ve made since joining.
If you have any questions regarding the above please do not hesitate to contact us:
(E) firstname.lastname@example.org or (T) 01908 219100 (W) advaloremgroup.uk